To protect the Chepkitale People a minority pastoralist, hunter-gatherer and bee-keeping Indigenous Peoples of Mt. Elgon region, in Kenya, from Extinction by Developing Adaptable, Productive and Sustainable Projects that will enhance their Educational, Family Health and Socio-economic status; Protect, Preserve and Revitalise their Language, Culture, Traditional Medicine and Environmental Eco-system.
- To carry out extension programme to encourage the Chepkitale Indigenous People to take their children to school.
- To open a bursary fund account within the organisation to assist NEEDY Chepkitale Indigenous students from primary through college.
- To develop small enterprise sectors for the Chepkitale people.
- To advise and assist Chepkitale Indigenous People to protect their rights and preserve their language and cultural heritage.
- To identify and promote sustainable soil, vegetation and water conservation measures within the region.
- To establish a Library and Resource Centres for the Chepkitale people.
- To improve Chepkitale People family health, nutrition and income generation by educating them on recent research findings and economic diversification that will increase crop and livestock production.
- To improve production of honey, promote and market its products to national and international level.
- To publish and disseminate training materials in consistence with objectives of the organisation.
- To provide consultancy services to other related development agencies and/or projects.
- To collaborate in matters of developments with other organisations and/or agencies with similar objectives.
- To carry out other things that are incidental and/or conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.
- To establish a natural resource management programme.
- To assist in the developments of clean and save water projects (by use of force of gravity).
- To create awareness of field development needs among the Chepkitale people through workshops, Seminars, conferences, field days and exchange visits.
- To enter into any arrangement with any government or authorities that may seem conducive to the organisation‘s objectives or any of them, and to obtain from such government or authority any rights, privileges and concessions that the organisation may think desirable.
- To apply to any government or authority, public or private agencies, corporations, companies or persons for and to accept grants or gifts of money and any moveable or immovable property, donations, subscriptions and other assistance with a view to promoting the objectives of the organisation, and, in taking of any gift or property to take the same subject to any special trust which may be prescribed by the donor thereof.
- To draw, execute otherwise deal with negotiable or transferable instruments for the benefit of Chepkitale people.
- To provide food, through relief programmes, to needy amongst the Chepkitale indigenous people in order to curtail hunting of wild game.